Citizens Advice Contact Number: 03444 111 444

Contact Citizens Advice by calling their national telephone number 03444 111 444 for free impartial legal, consumer & money advice and to find your nearest office (formerly known as a bureau).

Citizens Advice, formerly known as the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB), are a collection of not-for-profit charities operating throughout the UK who provide free legal, money and consumer advice for local residents in the country. You should call their main advice helpline 03444 111 444 if you are a resident in England or Scotland and you require free legal advice or assistance with costs in the form of legal aid. You can also phone this contact number if you are in debt and you would therefore like impartial financial advice and assistance with managing your money to avoid getting into further debts and to pay off your existing borrowing.

Wales Citizens Advice – 0344 477 2020

Alternatively if you are a resident in Wales you should call Citizens Advice on their dedicated contact number 0344 477 2020, where you can get impartial legal and financial advice from your local office or bureau. You should also call 0344 477 2020 if you would like to speak to a Citizens Advice advisor in Welsh.

Ffoniwch 0344 477 2020 i gysylltu â’r Ganolfan Cyngor ar Bopeth ar eu llinell gymorth Gymraeg i gael cyngor cyfreithiol ac ariannol.

Consumer helpline – 03454 04 05 06

Contact Citizens Advice on their official consumer helpline using the telephone number 03454 04 05 06 if you are in dispute with a trades professional and to avoid being scammed by rogue traders. Advisors on this helpline will guide you by telling you the law that applies to your energy, postal or trades dispute and pass on the details about your consumer complaint to Trading Standards on your behalf.

Complaints – 0300 023 1900

Phone Citizens Advice to make a complaint by calling their dedicated contact number 0300 023 1900 where you can lodge a formal complaint about your local bureau or their national helplines. For example you may wish to complain if you aren’t happy with the legal or money advice that you have received and if you believe that they have not passed your consumer issue on to Trading Standards in a satisfactory manner. You can also complain to Citizens advice by using their official email address, where you can also send copies of documents in support of your dispute.

National Citizens Advice telephone numbers

Department Phone Number
Legal & Money Advice (England & Scotland) 03444 111 444
Legal & Money Advice (Wales) 0344 477 2020
Consumer helpline 03454 04 05 06
Complaints 0300 023 1900

Find your local Citizens Advice bureau

You can contact your local Citizens Advice office to get legal and financial assistance and to report a rogue trader to Trading Standards.