Phone the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) on their UK contact number 0345 900 0400, to discuss anything concerning their banking and credit card business with customer services.
The Royal Bank of Scotland, or RBS, takes pride in being a bank that prioritizes customer service. They acknowledge that their entire operation is for the benefit of their customers; which why they make sure that their customer service system is effective in handling their customers’ concerns.
As a bank, they also take pride in being prudent with risk, realizing that their customers entrust them with their money, so they must value the trust placed in them enough to do the right thing and manage risk appropriately.
For personal banking customers, they provide savings accounts, credit cards, investing services, loans, mortgages and insurance. They also offer private banking services for those who require a financial manager to take care of their investments on their way to reaching their set financial goals.
If you want to contact RBS to enquire about their personal banking products, then call them on the following numbers to manage your current account by performing a transfer and to get a live update on your balance:
- Scotland Accounts – dial 03457 242 424 by telephone, 0800 404 6160 via minicom if you are hard of hearing or +44 131 549 8888 to contact RBS from abroad.
- England accountholders should phone 0345 900 0400, or call 0800 068 1289 via minicom or +44131 242 0017 to update your current account details whilst overseas.
- Account holders in Wales can call 0345 900 0300 on the telephone, 0800 092 3201 via minicom or +44118 373 2181 when abroad to make a new transfer and confirm their balance.
RBS security team (lost cards and fraud)
- If your cards and chequebooks are either lost or stolen – 0370 600 0459 or +441268 500 813 abroad.
- If your cards have been lost or stolen whilst outside the UK you may phone their international helpline +44 131 5498 888.
- If you’re a Minicom user then you can report fraud to RBS by dialling 0800 917 0526
- If you suspect you are a victim of bank fraud call RBS on their freephone number 0800 161 5150 or dial +44 125 230 8047 if you are calling from abroad
- Personal banking customers should call 0800 161 5153 or +44126 850 8020 if abroad if you suspect your accounts have been fraudulently accessed.
- Business banking customers may inform their assigned Business Manager of fraud by calling 0800 161 5164 or +44 1268 508 019 if based overseas.
- If you’re calling back after being contacted by their automated service about your debit card account then call 0800 023 4540.
Credit Card Customers
- Personal credit card holders can phone RBS by dialling 0370 907 0010 or by calling 0800 141 3999 via Minicom for applications, to manage your credit limit and to add another cardholder to your account.
- Business banking Customers should instead contact the RBS company credit card department on 0370 154 1234 from the UK, 0800 404 6160 via the Minicom or +44 370 154 1234 if abroad.
- BusinessOne credit card customers – 0345 300 8460, 0800 404 6160 via Minicom or +44345 300 8460 when overseas.
- Clients with private banking managers may call 0333 202 3332 or 0800 027 1398 via Minicom or +44131 278 3507 if calling from abroad.
- Clients without private banking managers can call 0345 724 2424, 0800 404 6160 via Minicom or +44131 549 8888 abroad.
Business Banking Customers
Business customers can perform corporate banking tasks over the telephone by dialling 0345 600 2230 or alternatively the freephone minicom number 0800 404 6160. If overseas you should instead dial +44 118 373 2181 however be aware that your call costs will usually be higher compared to making a standard UK-only phone call.
For all general enquiries about RBS mortgages, phone this number 0800 056 3220, or 0800 404 6160 via minicom.
Banking Customers with Existing Mortgages – 0800 056 0567, or +44 121 629 0739 if abroad.
All Silver Account holders with RBS can phone 0345 607 5154 , or 0370 600 0856 via Minicom, +44 2392 666 062 if overseas.
Platinum Account holders meanwhile can call – 0345 609 0456, 0370 600 0856 via Minicom, +44 2392 668 827 abroad
Those with Black Accounts can phone 0345 266 8801, 0370 600 0856 via Minicom, +44 2392 668 814 if abroad.
Alternative ways to contact RBS
You can also connect with the Royal Bank of Scotland on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/rbs_help or via the RBS Facebook page: www.facebook.com/royalbankofscotland. These are RBS’s dedicated social media help accounts, so you can contact them any time of the day, 7 days a week and they will typically get back to you within an hour.
If you want to talk to other RBS customers about your concerns you can join their support centre here: personal.rbs.co.uk/personal/support-centre.html. Here, you’ll be able to read posts, follow threads or start your own as regards the issues you are facing. Furthermore you can follow the links on this page to log into your personal banking account.
If you’d rather just browse around for some answers, then you can visit their FAQs page here: www.supportcentre-rbs.co.uk.
If you want to complain to RBS about their products or their customer service advisors then you can fill in this form: www.rbs.co.uk/global/h/contact-us/personal-banking/complaint-form-js.ashx. Alternatively if you want to leave them a compliment, then you can fill in this form here: personal.rbs.co.uk/personal/support-centre/good-feedback.html so that their staff can be rewarded.
Phone the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) on their general enquiries contact number 0345 724 2424 to manage your current account & credit card.
The Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) is one of the largest banks operating in the United Kingdom, with over 700 branches distributed across Scotland and major cities within the wider UK. You should call their telephone helpline number 0345 724 2424 for general enquiries about their current accounts, savings products, loans, mortgages and credit card, as well as for telephone banking. This is their main contact number for residents in Scotland so if your RBS account is registered in England you should instead phone their dedicated helpline 0345 900 0400 and similarly if your account is held in Wales you should call 0345 900 0300.
Credit cards – 0370 907 0010
Phone RBS for credit card enquiries by calling their contact number 0370 907 0010 to make a payment to pay off your debt, to change your personal details such as your address and to request an increase to your credit card limit. You should also call this helpline if you are interested in applying for a Royal Bank of Scotland credit card and you would therefore like more information about the APR interest rates that apply to each of their cards. If your credit card has been lost or stolen you should call RBS immediately on their 24-hour emergency phone number 0370 600 0459 to block the missing card and to get a replacement.
Mortgages – 0800 056 3220
Contact the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) on their freephone telephone number 0800 056 3220 for free to apply for a personal or landlord mortgage and to manage your existing mortgage. Therefore you can call this number to change the length of your mortgage and to pay off your mortgage debt early. By contrast you can also phone this customer service team to remortgage your property.
Personal Loan enquiries – 0800 148 8331
Contact RBS for free by calling their freephone number 0800 148 8331 to get a personal loan or to pay off your existing loan. You should also call this number if you need to borrow more money, to check the interest rates that apply to your loan and if you are having difficulties making the repayments on your loan.
Important Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) telephone numbers
|General enquiries – Scotland accounts||0345 724 2424|
|General enquiries – England accounts||0345 900 0400|
|General enquiries – Wales accounts||0345 900 0300|
|International helpline||+44 131 549 8888|
|Credit card enquiries||0370 907 0010|
|Private customers with banking managers||0333 202 3332|
|Business telephone banking||0345 600 2230|
|Home insurance enquiries||0800 051 1450|
|Mortgages||0800 056 3220|
|Personal loans||0800 148 8331|
|Financial advice helpline||0345 301 5432|
|Lost & stolen cards – Scotland||0370 600 0459|
|Lost & stolen cards – England & Wales||0800 056 4386|
Write to RBS
You can also contact the Royal Bank of Scotland by sending letters of enquiry or official complaints to their head office postal address which is provided here:
RBS Customer Service Department,
The Royal Bank of Scotland plc,
36 St Andrew Square,